SBI SCO Recruitment 2021
SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Fire Engineer Posts on SBI SCO Recruitment
|Post||Fire Engineer Posts|
|Qualification||B.Tech / B.E.|
|Location||All Over India|
SBI SCO Recruitment Details:
|Fire Engineer||16||BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech / B.E. (Safety & Fire Engineering) OR B.Tech / B.E. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) OR B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution or Equivalent Four-year degree in fire safety from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution OR Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) OR Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.||23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020|
Important Dates for SBI SCOC Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
How many Vacancies are there for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021?
There are total 16 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021?
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Important Links for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021:
- Indus Valley Civilization and Culture Quiz – Free Chapter wise Ancient History Quiz
- Stone Age Quiz – Free Chapter wise Ancient History Quiz
- SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card 2022: Check SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card From Here
- Ladakh Police Admit Card 2022: Check Ladakh Police Admit Card From Here
- BPSC AE Admit Card 2022: Check BPSC AE Admit Card From Here