SBI SCO Recruitment 2021
SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Fire Engineer Posts on SBI SCO Recruitment
|Post||Fire Engineer Posts|
|Qualification||B.Tech / B.E.|
|Location||All Over India|
SBI SCO Recruitment Details:
|Fire Engineer||16||BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech / B.E. (Safety & Fire Engineering) OR B.Tech / B.E. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) OR B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution or Equivalent Four-year degree in fire safety from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution OR Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) OR Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.||23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020|
Important Dates for SBI SCOC Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
How many Vacancies are there for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021?
There are total 16 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021?
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Important Links for SBI SCO Recruitment 2021:
- SECL Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 450 Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts
- NIOS Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 115 Steno, Director and Other Posts
- SBI SCO Admit Card 2021: Check Assistant Manager Admit Card From Here
- APCOB Admit Card 2021: Check Manager & Staff Nurse Posts Admit Card From Here
- NBE Admit Card 2021: Check Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant and Jr. Accountant Admit Card From Here