MP High Court DLOA Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
MP High Court DLOA 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Legal Aid Officer Posts on MP High Court DLOA Recruitment
|Post||Legal Aid Officer Posts|
|Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
MP High Court DLOA Recruitment Details:
|District Legal Aid Officer (Entry Level) Class-II||14||The candidates holding a graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible to apply.||Rs 56100-177500|
Important Dates for MP High Court DLOA Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for Gauhati HC Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for MP High Court DLOA Recruitment 2021?
38 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How many Vacancies are there for MP High Court DLOA Recruitment 2021?
There are total 14 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the following
Screening of application form
Written examination will be held
Selected contenders will be called for interview
Final selection list will be issued
Important Links for MP High Court DLOA Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz