RPSC LDC Eligibility:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Lower Divisional Clerk Competitive Exam Eligibility details are mentioned below
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 18 years & maximum 35 years.
S.No. Candidates Category =Max Age Relaxation
- SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC Male candidates of Rajasthan- 5
- SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC Female candidates of Rajasthan -10
- General Women candidates -5
- Widow & Divorced Women candidates There is -no max age limit
- Persons with Disabilities General -10
BC/ SBC- 13
SC/ ST- 15
Note:- Persons with Disabilities candidates of Rajasthan (Equal Opportunities, Protection ofRights and Full Participation) rules as follows “Provided that in
cases of exceptional hardship the State Govt may further relax the age limit.
6. The upper age-limit for the Ex-service Personnel and the reservists, namely the Defence Service Personnel transferred to the reserve shall be 50 years.
7. There shall be no restriction as to age for a candidate already serving in connection with the affairs of the State in a substantive capacity, or in a temporary capacity continuously having been so appointed prior to his/her attaining the age of 33 years.
1. (A). Senior Secondary from a recognised Board or its equivalent examination,
(B). “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/ State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a University established by law in India or from an institution recognised by the Government.
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognised by the Government.
Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT) conducted by Verdhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited,”
2. Essential Qualification: Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.