OMC Limited Recruitment 2021
OMC Limited Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Non-Executive Posts on OMC Limited Recruitment
|Qualification||Diploma/ ITI/ Degree|
OMC Limited Recruitment Details:
|Jr. Accountant||27||Degree in Commerce from recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA.||Pay Level-8, Rs. 29,200 to 92,300|
|Electrician-III||12||HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from a recognized institute with valid workman permits “A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority.|
HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from a recognized institute with minimum Lineman- MV (with Learner Permit for WorkmanHT) issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Odisha (ELBO).
|Pay Level-5, Rs. 21,700 to 69,100|
Important Dates for OMC Limited Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for OMC Limited Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for OMC Limited Recruitment 2021?
18 – 32 years
How many Vacancies are there for OMC Limited Recruitment 2021?
There are a total of 39 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Computer Based Test (CBT), Computer Proficiency Test and Document Verification
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz