JPSC Recruitment 2021
JPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Assistant Director/ Sr. Scientific Officer Posts on JPSC Recruitment
|Post||Assistant Director/ Sr. Scientific Officer Posts|
JPSC Recruitment Details:
|Assistant Director/ Senior Scientific Officer||49||(i) M.Sc in relevant subjects with 55% marks from a recognized University.|
M.Sc in Forensic Science with 55% marks and B.Sc Honours at the graduate level.
(ii) Two years of work experience in a related subject in a Forensic Science Laboratory/University/College Laboratory/Research Institute.
(iii) Computer certificate course from a recognized institute.
|Rs.9300 – 34800 (GP-4800)|
Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for JPSC Recruitment 2021?
21 – 35 years
How many Vacancies are there for JPSC Recruitment 2021?
There are total 49 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for JPSC Recruitment 2021?
Unreserved/ OBC/ BC Rs.600
SC/ ST Rs.150
Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview
Important Links for JPSC Recruitment 2021:
- SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020: Check SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern From Here
- SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020: Check SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus From Here
- SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility 2020: Check SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility From Here
- SACON Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 36 Junior Research Biologist and Other Posts
- SAMEER Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 28 Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Posts