DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant Posts on DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment
|Post||Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma Holder, Senior Secondary, Graduate|
DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment Details:
|Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant||16||1. Intermediate with MPC/BIPC as basis Academic Qualification with|
i). Paramedical Ophthalmic Assistant course from Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P (or)
ii). B.Sc. (Optometry) Course from Institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P (or)
iii). Diploma in Optometric from institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P (or)
iv). Diploma in optometry from institute recognized by the Govt. of A.P.
The Candidate Must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
Age shall be between 18 years-42 years as on 01 December 2020.
Important Dates forDMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
How many Vacancies are there for DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021?
There are total 16 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021?
General candidates Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only)
BC/SC/ST Candidates Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only)
Important Links for DMHO Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz