All Questions Asked In RRB NTPC CBT 1 Exam 28th December 2020– The RRB NTPC question paper for the 28 Dec 2020 exam is now available. You can check it for shifts 1 and 2 from this post. RRB NTPC 2020 CBT 1 exam has commenced from 28th December 2020 giving a great opportunity to students in India awaiting the job of their dreams. Competitive Affairs has always believed in helping our students in the best way. In this post, we will provide you the questions asked in today’s shift of the RRB NTPC 2020 CBT 1 Exam.
The first shift was conducted from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM while the 2nd shift was conducted from 4:00 Pm to 5:30 PM, respectively.
RRB NTPC 28 Dec 2020 Question Paper : General Awareness
- Chikankari is famous in which city of India? Lucknow
- Which is the longest national highway in India? Nh-44
- Lichens help in detecting what type of pollution – Air pollution
- What is the theme of world environment day 2020? Time for Nature
- Which of the following pair of countries are landlocked countries of South America?
- Paraguay and Bolivia
- Gandhi started a salt march from dandi. Dandi is in which district? Navsari
- What is the unit of amount of substance? Ans: mole
- If the mass of an object on earth is 60 kg then what is its mass on the moon?
- Which among the following is a maharatna ans: coal india limited
- DNA Double helix model was given by? Francis Crick and James Watson
- Desbandhu title was given to which of the freedom fighters? Chittaranjan Das
- Sharda Act – Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
- How many Ramsar Sites are there in India?- 42
- Who is the current Bihar governor? Phagu Chauhan
- Who is the Youngest President of India? Neelam Sanjiva Reddy,
- URL: Full Form? Uniform Resource Locator.
- Who was the first Man to Climb Mount Everest Without Oxygen?A. Junko TabeiB.
- Reinhold MessnerC. Peter HabelerD. Phu Dorji
- When did the Bengal division take place? 1905
- Rajtarangani is written by? Kalhan
- Sericulture is related to? silk farming
- Who is the current chief minister of Himachal Pradesh? Jairam Thakur
- Sabrimala temple is in which state? Kerala
- Ubuntu comes under what? Operating system
- Vande Bharat connects which two stations?
- When was Mangalyaan launched? 5 November 2013
- Which state has the longest coastline in India? Gujarat
- Dandi lies in which district of Gujarat? Navsari District
- Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project (KNPP) is located in which state? Tamil Nadu
- Which Sikh guru started Panj Pyare? Guru Gobind Singh
- Who is the Governor of Madhya Pradesh?Ans: Smt. Anandiben Patel
- In which year did the Moplah revolt take place? 1921
- What is the chemical formula of Hard water? – D2O used in Atomic Reactor
- Which is the largest island in the world? Victoria Island
- Where did the Khelo India Youth Games 2020 were held? Guwahati, Assam
- Who is the CEO of Nokia? Pekka Lundmark
- Full form of NRU? Natural rate of unemployment.
- Date of Jallianwala Bagh Incident? Ans: 13 April 1919
- Fundamental Duties were added in the constitution through which constitutional
amendment? 42nd Amendment Act in 1976
- Location of MOPLAH Revolt? Malabar, Kerala
- Use of D20 a Nuclear in a Nuclear Reactor? Required in a Nuclear reactor to slow
down the neutrons produced during the fission
- Which Layer of Sun visible to us? Photosphere
- When did the Battle of Plassey take place?23 June 1757
- Nobel Prize in Economics 2020? Ans: Robert B. Wilson and Paul Milgrom
- Which award is related to the Music? Grammy Awards
- Where is the NDA situated? Khadakwasla, Pune
- Which prize is given to Gully Boy? Best Feature Film (filmfare)
- What is the salary of the Vice President? Rs. 400,000 per month
- where is HQ of BARC? Trombay
- Who was the founder of the Slave dynasty? Qutub-ud-din Aibak
- UNDP origin date? June 1972
- Who calculated National Income for the first time in India? – Dada Bhai Nairoji
- Where is the headquarters of UNDP? – New York, USA
- Where is Bharatpur Located? – Rajasthan
- Formation of Swaraj Party? – formed in 1923 by Motilal Nehru and CR Das. Date?
- Second Prime Minister of India?
- Name of the outer membrane of the Brain?
- Vitamin D Deficiency causes? Rickets
- Present CM of Gujarat?
- What is Cosmology?
- CEO of Paytm?
- When environment act passed in India?19 November 1986
- The Second Battle of Panipat took place in which year? 5 November 1556
- 55th Jnanpith Award is given to Malayalam poet Akkitham Achuthan Namboodri
- Who wrote rajatarangini? Kalhan
- Where was Khelo India Games 2020 held? Guwahati
- Vande Bharat express runs between which stations? Delhi to Varanas
- Which part is called the brain of a computer? CPU
- Which bank merged with Bank of Baroda? Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank
- What is Pattachitra art? style of painting, art forms of Odisha
- Sabarimala temple located in which state of India? Kerala
- Who is the current DRDO Chairman? Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy
RRB NTPC 28 Dec 2020 Question Paper : Mathematics
- A train starts from station at the speed of 50 km/hr and another train starts from
station B after 30 min at the speed of 150 km/hr towards each other. Find the
distance of their meeting point from Station A. The distance between A and B is 750
- A principal sum of Rs. 2400 gives Rs.640 as simple interest in 4 years. Find the
- In a class 70 boys and 50 girls. If 40% of girls and 50% boys attend a function, how
many percent of total students attended the function?
- A Boy can do a piece of work in 20 days and a girl can do the same piece of work in
30 days. If they work together and get 28000 as total wages, find the wages of Girl?
- The Cost price of an article is 75% of the Marked price. If the seller offers a discount
of 15% on the marked price. Then find the profit percent.
- Simplify: (54 125)(24 45)
- If the length of a rectangle is twice the breadth and the perimeter is 48 cm then find
the area of the rectangle.
- If the length of the side of a square is increased by 20% then find the percentage
- change in the area of the square.
- 1 + 1 + 1 = √3 tanθ. Find the value of θ.
- You must secure 50% to declare as pass in two subjects. In Paper-1 you got 40% out
- of 200, in Paper-2 how much minimum marks must you secure out of 150 marks.
- In a class boys and girls ratio is 3:2 when 300 girls were added ratio becomes 5:2 ,
- new number of girls?
- If sinθ = 3/4 and cosθ = 5/4. Find (1 + tanθ)/(1 – tanθ)
- If a^3 – b^3 = 625, a^2 – b^2 = 25 and a + b = 5. Find a^2 + ab+ b^2
- If 2x , 5x – 12 , 3x – 8 are angles of a triangle. Find the largest angle.
- If the simple interest for 2 years at 10% interest rate is Rs.500, then what is the
compound interest for 2 years at same interest rate and same principal.
- Find the smallest number which when divided by 15, 25 and 28 gives 8 as
- The income of A is 60% more than the income of B. If the sum of their incomes is
Rs.2245 then find the difference between their incomes.
- If x + y, y + z and z + x can complete a work in 12, 15 and 18 days respectively. Then
find the number of days in which they will complete the same work together.
- In an equilateral triangle, the altitude is 2√3 cm then find the area of the triangle.
- The ratio of adjacent angles in a rhombus is 2:3. Find the measure of the smallest
- Cos 2θ = Sin θ and (0° < θ < 90°), find the value of θ?
- B is 20% less efficient than A. If A completes the work in 12 days, find the time taken
- by B to complete the same work.
- A number is first increased by 40% and then reduced by 40% again. Find overall
- increase/decrease in the Number.
- A does a piece of work in 20 days and B does the same piece of work in 30 days. If
- they work together and A leaves the work 5 days before the completion. Find the
- time taken by them to complete the work.
- P = 38000 is divided in two parts – R = 7%, T = 5 year; R = 10%, T = 6 years. If
- Interest from both parts are equal, find the sum given at 10%.
- A cylinder with height 14 cm and CSA is 528 cm square. Find its volume.
- Two questions from BODMAS.
- Find the smallest 5-digit number among the given numbers which when divided by
7 gives 6 as remainder.
- Find the HCF of 56, 216, 28.
- Find the value of “?” in following expression: 12% of 1200 + ? = 18% of 5400
- Find the number of spherical balls of radius 12 cm that can be made by melting a
cuboid of dimensions 28 cm x 32 cm x 36 cm.
- Simplify: 5sin75°sec15° + 3cot15°cot75° + 2 tan45°
- The HCF and LCM of two numbers are 12 and 72 respectively and the sum of the
two numbers is 60. Find the sum of the reciprocals of the two numbers.
- The difference between CI and Si for 2 years is Rs. 3225 at the rate of interest of
15%. Find the Principal sum.
RRB NTPC 28 Dec 2020 Question Paper : Reasoning
- Cube and Dice – Identify which face is on the face opposite to Black?
- Answer: PURPLE
- Counting – Triangle based :
- Answer – 32 triangles in total.
- Venn diagram (entity)
- Communication, telephone, letter
- Related number analogy:
- 4 : 64 :: 6 : ?
- Mirror image – 3 Questions
- Bullet, Knife, Rifle and Pistol related to – Weapons
- Blood relation: Simple comprehension
P is the brother of Q and R. T is the father of Q. S is the mother of P. Which of the
following statements is incorrect referring to the given information?
Answer. Q is the husband of P (given statement is incorrect).
- Student : class :: Beauty Parlour : ?
- Pediatrics : Child :: Neurology : ?
- Word Formation – DUPLICATE
- Find Odd one out:
Gloves – Hand
Cap – Head
Socks – Leg
Pen – Note
Answer: Pen-Note is a different word pair. As rest follows the same relationship.
- Which word cannot be formed from the given word “DAUGHTER”.
- Find the next term in the series: 1, 8, 27, 64, _ (Answer = 125)
- Solve: 21 : 11 :: 31 : _ (Answer = 16)
- Number series: 69, 55, 26, 13, ? (options didn’t remember)
- Questions from sitting Arrangements – 2 linear based north facing, 1 from circular
- Syllogism –
Statements – 1. All Pink are Red
Some Red are paint
All paint are colour
Conclusions- 1. Some Pink are colour
All Red are colour.
Answer: None follows.