UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services Exam Syllabus:
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission’s (UPPSC) Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam & Assistant Conservator of Forest/ Range Forest Officer Services Examination both syllabus details are given below….
Syllabus for the Preliminary Examination:
I. PAPER -I (200 marks) Duration:
1. Current events of national and international importance.
2. History of India and Indian National Movement.
3. Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
4. Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution , Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
5. Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
6. General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
7. General Science
II. PAPER-II (200 marks) Duration:Two hours
2. Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
4. Decision-making and problem-solving.
5. General mental ability
6. Elementary Mathematics upto Class X level- Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.
7. General English upto Class X level.
8. General Hindi upto Class X level.
Elementary Mathematics (Up to Class X Level)
General English up to Class X Level
(2) Active Voice and Passive Voice.
(3) Parts of Speech.
(4) Transformation of Sentences.
(5) Direct and Indirect Speech.
(6) Punctuation and Spellings.
(7) Words Meanings.
(8) Vocabulary & usage.
(9) Idioms and Phrases.
(10) Fill in the Blanks