UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021
UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts on UKPSC APO Recruitment
|Post||Assistant Prosecution Officer Posts|
|Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
UKPSC APO Recruitment Details:
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||63||The candidate must be a Graduate of a recognized university.|
Important Dates for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021?
21 to 42 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How many Vacancies are there for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021?
There are total 63 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test and personality test/interview.
Important Links for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021:
- SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card 2022: Check SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card From Here
- Ladakh Police Admit Card 2022: Check Ladakh Police Admit Card From Here
- BPSC AE Admit Card 2022: Check BPSC AE Admit Card From Here
- BPSC MVI Admit Card 2022: Check BPSC MVI Admit Card From Here
- JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 143 Group-B and C Posts