RRC West Central Railway Group D Posts Selection Procedure:
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) West Central Railway, Jabalpur hires personnel in various Group D posts like Trackmen Helper, Khalasi, Safaiwalas, Asstt Pointsman, Hospital Attdt etc in West Central Railway. The Selection Procedure followed by RRC for hiring personnel has been detailed below…
Selection Procedure: Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure…
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
1. Questions would be Objective Type
2. Questions would be on General Knowledge/Awareness/Mathematics/Reasoning and General Science (of 10th class standard).
3. There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
Physical Efficiency Test:
1. Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
2. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Medical Examination and Document Verification:
1. Candidates who qualify in Written Exam & PET Test shall be called for Document Verification and Medical Test.
2. Final recruitment panel will be strictly based on merit.