RRC Bhubaneswar Group D Posts Selection Process:
Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar hires personnel in various Group D vacancies in the Divisions and Workshop of East Coast Railway. The Selection Procedure followed by RRC for hiring personnel has been detailed below…
Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of Recruitment Procedure…
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
1. Questions would be Objective Type
2. Questions would be on General Knowledge/Awareness/Mathematics/Reasoning etc (of 10th class standard)
3. There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for marks allotted to that question.
4.Question Papers will be in English, Hindi, Telugu, Oriya and Urdu Language
Physical Efficiency Test: Qualified Candidates in Written Exam will have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test.
1. Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
2. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Medical Examination and Document Verification: The candidates in the zone of consideration after Written Examination will be subjected to Document Verification and Medical Examination of prescribed medical standard, and only those who qualify in the medical examination will be considered for empanelment subject to fulfillment of other conditions.