RRC Allahabad Group D Posts Selection Procedure:
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) North Central Railway, Allahabad hires personnel in various Group D posts North Central Railway. The Selection Procedure followed by RRC for hiring personnel has been detailed below…
Selection Procedure: The Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of the Recruitment Procedure…
1. Written Examination
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination
1. Written Exam will be of Objective Type with multiple choices of Questions and the syllabus for the written exam will be generally in conformity with the educational standard of 10th class.
2. Candidates who have obtained the prescribed minimum pass marks in the written test will be called for physical efficiency test.
3. Question Papers will be in English, Hindi, and Urdu Language
Physical Efficiency Test:
1. Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
2. Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Medical Examination and Document Verification:
The candidates who qualify for the Physical Efficiency Test will be called for verification of original Documents and identity and Medical Examination