RRB – CEN.No. 03/2015 CA, TA, ASM, Goods Guard, ECRC, Jr Asst & Sr Clerk Eligibility:
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant for various Zonal Railways/ Production Units on Indian Railways. The candidates who are applying must have the specified age and necessary educational qualification. The following are the eligibility details
1. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-32 years.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
1. By 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
2. By 3 years for OBC candidates
3. For Ex-Servicemen, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
4. By 5 years to candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
5. By 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates (15 years for Physically Handicapped SCs/STs and 13 years for Physically Handicapped OBCs).
6. Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from the husband but not remarried shall be relaxed up to 35 years for Unreserved, 38 for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
7. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
8. The date of birth for the candidates for the different age groups should be between the dates given below: (Both dates inclusive):
|S. No||Age Group||Upper Date of Birth||Lower Date of Birth|
|1.||18 – 32||02-01-1984||02-01-1981||02-01-1997|
3. Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent for Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master & Senior Time Keeper, Degree from recognized University or its equivalent with Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on Computer for Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Traffic Assistant, Senior Time Keeper.