Punjab NTT Recruitment 2021
Punjab NTT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Pre Primary Teachers (NTT) Posts on Punjab NTT Recruitment
|Post||Pre Primary Teachers (NTT) Posts|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Diploma|
Punjab NTT Recruitment Details:
|Pre Primary Teachers (NTT) Posts||8393||Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) Certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized Board or institution with at least 45% marks|
Diploma or Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Program me of duration of not’less than one year recognized by the National Council for Teachers Education (NCTE), Government of India; and
Should have three years experience either as a Education Provider, Education Volunteer, Education Guarantee Scheme Volunteer (EGSV), Altenative or Innovative Education Volunteer : (AIEV), Special Training Resource Volunteer (STRV) or Inclusive Educational Volunteer (IEV) of Government run Schools of the State of Punjab.
Important Dates for Punjab NTT Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for Punjab NTT Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
How many Vacancies are there for Punjab NTT Recruitment 2021?
There are total 8393 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for Punjab NTT Recruitment 2021?
For GEN & Other Categories – Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ ST – Rs. 500/-
For Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
The selection will be done on the basis of written test and merit.
Important Links for Punjab NTT Recruitment 2021:
- RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 3093 Apprentice Posts
- Punjab NTT Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 8393 Pre Primary Teachers (NTT) Posts
- Haryana Police Commando Result 2021: Check Haryana Police Commando Result From Here
- 14th September 2021 Current Affairs In Bengali | 14th সেপ্টেম্বর 2021 কারেন্ট অ্যাফেয়ার্স | Daily Current Affairs
- MMMUT Gorakhpur Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 96 Faculty (Regular) Posts