Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021
Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Elementary Teacher Posts on Punjab ETT Recruitment
|Post||Elementary Teacher Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma Holder, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications|
Punjab ETT Recruitment Details:
|Elementary Teacher||6635||1. Candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or institution|
2. Should possess two years Elementary Teachers’ Training course from a recognized university or institution or two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or qualifications.
|Rs. 29200/- as per rules|
Important Dates for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021?
18 to 37 years (There will be age relaxation in upper age limit as per relaxation)
How many Vacancies are there for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021?
There are total 6635 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021?
General/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST – Rs. 500/-
The selection will be done on the basis of exam
Important Links for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz