OSSSC Recruitment 2021
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Livestock Inspector Posts on OSSSC Recruitment
|Post||Livestock Inspector Posts|
OSSSC Recruitment Details:
|Livestock Inspector Group C||565||A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia|
Passed 10th exam with Odia as the medium of exam in non-language subjects
Passed Odia as Language Subject in the final exam of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or Central Government
Passed a test in Odia in ME School Standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department
|Pay Band – 1 i.e. Rs. 52,00-20,200+ Grade Pay Rs. 2,000|
Monthly Pay – Rs. 9000/-
Important Dates for OSSSC Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
How many Vacancies are there for OSSSC Recruitment 2021?
There are total 565 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for OSSSC Recruitment 2021?
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Measurement Test
Important Links for OSSSC Recruitment 2021:
- Jag Pravesh Chandra Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 22 Sr. Resident Posts
- TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 2207 PG Assistant Posts
- OPTCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 200 Jr Maintenance and Operator Trainee
- BPCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 87 Apprentice Posts
- University of North Bengal Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 54 Professor Posts