Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Junior Stenographer Posts on Orissa High Court Recruitment
|Post||Junior Stenographer Posts|
Orissa High Court Recruitment Details:
|Post Name and Pay Scale Vacancies Educational Qualification|
Orissa High Court Vacancy Details
|29||(i) Bachelors in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 words per minute in Type Writing/ transcription on computer. should have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.|
(ii) The candidate must be able to read, write and speak Odia fluently.
Important Dates for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021?
21 to 32 years
How many Vacancies are there for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021?
There are total 29 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Written Test, Computer Application Test and Skill Test
Important Links for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz