NPCIL Recruitment 2021
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Scientific Assistant Posts on NPCIL Recruitment
|Post||Scientific Assistant Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc, ITI|
NPCIL Recruitment Details:
|Scientific Assistant/C (Safety Supervisor)||06||Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. from the Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE with Minimum 50% marks. To establish that the course is approved/recognized by Government of|
India, UGC/AICTE, the responsibility rests with candidates only.
One year full time Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety from Central Labour Institute (CLI) or Regional Labour Institutes (RLIs) under DGFASLI, Ministry of Labour or Institutes recognized by Government of Candidates with HSC +2 year Diploma Course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE) with 50% or above marks are also eligible.
Candidates with Diploma in Engineering through Lateral Entry to 2nd Year Diploma in Engineering after Class 10th (SSC) + ITI are not eligible.
|Rs. 44900 per month.|
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
35 years as on 21 August 2021
How many Vacancies are there for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
There are total 06 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Important Links for NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
- SECL Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 450 Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts
- NIOS Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 115 Steno, Director and Other Posts
- SBI SCO Admit Card 2021: Check Assistant Manager Admit Card From Here
- APCOB Admit Card 2021: Check Manager & Staff Nurse Posts Admit Card From Here
- NBE Admit Card 2021: Check Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant and Jr. Accountant Admit Card From Here