NIT AP Recruitment 2021
Gauhati HC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the JE, Jr Assistant and Other Posts on NIT AP Recruitment
|Post||JE, Jr Assistant and Other Posts|
|Qualification||Diploma Holder, Senior Secondary, Graduate|
NIT AP Recruitment Details:
|Registrar||01||Must be a holder of a degree in law granted by a recognized university established by law in India.|
|Librarian||01||Master’s degree in library science|
|SAS Officer||01||Master’s degree in physical education|
|SAS Assistant||01||B.P. Ed|
|Junior Engineer||02||B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Electrical and Diploma|
|Technician||04||12th with Science or 12th with ITI or 19th with ITI or Diploma|
|Senior Technician||01||diploma engineering of three year’s|
|Junior Assistant||04||B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Electrical and Diploma|
Important Dates for NIT AP Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for NIT AP Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for NIT AP Recruitment 2021?
SAS Officer – 35 years
Junior Engineer – 30 years
Technician- 27 years
Senior Technician 33 years
Junior Assistant- 27 years
How many Vacancies are there for NIT AP Recruitment 2021?
There are total 15 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Important Links for NIT AP Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz