NIFT Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
NIFT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Assistant Professor (On Contract) Posts on NIFT Recruitment
|Post||Assistant Professor (On Contract) Posts|
|Qualification||Post-Graduate Degree/ Ph.D|
NIFT Recruitment Details:
|Assistant Professor||190||(i) Post-Graduate Degree from recognized University/ Institute with three years experience )including pre-qualification (post-UG degree) experience) in teaching or research or in the relevant industry in a recognized University/ Institution.|
(ii) Ph.D. from a recognized University/Institution in a subject relevant to any of the Competencies with one year’s experience (including pre-qualification (post-UG degree) experience) in a recognized University/ Institution in teaching or research or in the relevant industry.
|Rs. 56,100/- plus other allowances|
Important Dates for NIFT Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for NIFT Recruitment 2021?
How many Vacancies are there for NIFT Recruitment 2021?
There are a total of 190 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for NIFT Recruitment 2021?
The candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1,180/- (Rs.1000/- plus GST 18% i.e. Rs. 180/-) through an online payment.
Comprehensive Test (written examination), Presentation and Interview
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz