NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Senior Resident Doctor Posts on NEIGRIHMS Recruitment
|Post||Senior Resident Doctor Posts|
|Qualification||Postgraduate Degree or Diploma|
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment Details:
|Senior Resident Doctors||63||(i) Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).|
(ii) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/ horsemanship in a recognized hospital.
(iii) Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
|Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs.67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances|
Important Dates for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021:
|Walk-in-Interview Last Date||23 to 30-10-2021 and 01 to 09-11-2021 (11:00 A.M).|
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021?
How many Vacancies are there for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021?
There are total 63 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Interview and Certification Verification
Important Links for NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz