NCPOR Recruitment 2021
NCPOR Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Scientist, Executive Assistant & Other Posts on NCPOR Recruitment.
|Post||Scientist, Executive Assistant & Other Posts|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree/Bachelor Degree/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc|
NCPOR Recruitment Details:
|Project Scientist I||42||Master’s Degree/Bachelor Degree/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc||Rs.56000/- + HRA|
|Project Scientist II||21||Master’s Degree/Bachelor Degree/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc||Rs.67000/- + HRA|
|Project Scientist III||03||Master’s Degree/Bachelor Degree/B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc||Rs.78000/- + HRA|
|Project Scientific Assistant||04||Bachelor’s degree in Science or Diploma in Engineering||Rs.35400/- + HRA|
|Officer||05||Master Degree||Rs.47600/- + HRA|
|Executive Assistant||10||Bachelor Degree||Rs.35400/- + HRA|
Important Dates for NCPOR Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for NCPOR Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
How many Vacancies are there for NCPOR Recruitment 2021?
There are total 85 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Important Links for NCPOR Recruitment 2021:
- SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020: Check SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern From Here
- SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020: Check SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus From Here
- SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility 2020: Check SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility From Here
- SACON Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 36 Junior Research Biologist and Other Posts
- SAMEER Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 28 Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Posts