MP High Court PA Recruitment 2021
MP High Court PA Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Personal Assistant Posts on MP High Court PA Recruitment
|Post||Personal Assistant Posts|
|Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
MP High Court PA Recruitment Details:
|Personal Assistant||21||The candidate must be a Graduate of any recognized University; Shorthand Examination in English from recognized Board of Shorthand Typewriting Examination @ 80 words minute; 3. I year Diploma in Computer Application from the institution recognized by the government of Madhya Pradesh.||9300–34800+J+®Jt3600|
Important Dates for MP High Court PA Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for MP High Court PA Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for MP High Court PA Recruitment 2021?
18 to 40 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How many Vacancies are there for MP High Court PA Recruitment 2021?
There are total 21 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for MP High Court PA Recruitment 2021?
General, Other State: Rs. 922.16/-
OBC, SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 722.16/-
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of prelims, mains, and interviews.
Important Links for MP High Court PA Recruitment 2021:
- IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 24 Engineer and Other Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 82 Assistant Public Prosecutor, Principal, Assistant Geologist and Other Posts
- RSMSSB VDO Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 3896 Village Development Officer Posts
- UKMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 306 Lab Tech, OT & Other Posts
- Bihar Police Forest Range Officer Interview Admit Card 2021: Check Range Officer Admit Card From Here