Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Law Clerk Posts on Madras High Court Recruitment
|Post||Law Clerk Posts|
|Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
Madras High Court Recruitment Details:
|Law Clerk||32||The candidate should be a graduate in law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as an Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.||Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month|
Important Dates for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
should not have attained the age of 30 years
How many Vacancies are there for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
There are total 32 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
The eligible candidates will have to appear for the viva-voce test in Chennai.
Important Links for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Jag Pravesh Chandra Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 22 Sr. Resident Posts
- TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 2207 PG Assistant Posts
- OPTCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 200 Jr Maintenance and Operator Trainee
- BPCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 87 Apprentice Posts
- University of North Bengal Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 54 Professor Posts