JNU Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
JNU Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the project Scientist, Project Assistant, Senior Research Fellow Posts on JNU Recruitment
|Post||project Scientist, Project Assistant, Senior Research Fellow Posts|
|Qualification||Post Graduate, Doctorate, Other Qualifications|
JNU Recruitment Details:
|Project Scientist||01||Ph.D. in Life Sciences or allied subjects with at least 3 years of research experience in the relevant area.||Rs. 69,400/- p.m. (Fixed)|
|Project Assistant||01||Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or allied subjects from UGC recognized university.||Rs. 43,400/- p.m. (Fixed)|
|Senior Research Fellow||04||M.Sc. Life Sciences or allied subjects from UGC recognized university with 2 years research experience as JRF/equivalent in the relevant areas/ experience in related industry (for SRF 4 only). Candidates with Ph.D. and/or Prior experience in bioinformatics may be preferred.||Rs. 23,792/- per month (Fixed)|
Important Dates for JNU Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
How many Vacancies are there for JNU Recruitment 2021?
There are total 06 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Important Links for JNU Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz