IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Apprentice Posts on IRCON Apprentice Recruitment
|Qualification||Diploma Holder, Graduate|
IRCON Apprentice Recruitment Details:
|Graduate Apprentice||19||Full-Time Graduate Degree in Engineering Technology in concerned branch from any other institute recognized by AICTE.||Rs. 10, 000/- Per Month|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||13||Full-Time Diploma in Engineering Technology in concerned branch from any other institute recognized by AICTE.||Rs. 8, 500/- Per Month|
Important Dates for IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
18 to 30 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How many Vacancies are there for IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
There are total 32 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
Important Links for IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz