Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) posts on Indian Army Recruitment.
|Post||Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)|
|Location||All Over India|
Indian Army Recruitment Details:
|Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)||100||10th/ Matric pass with 45% mks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading sys of D Grade (33% – 40%) in indl subjects or the equivalent of grade which contains 33% and the overall aggregate of C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.|
All Gorkhas (Nepalese and Indian) – Class 10 simple pass
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
17.5 – 21 years
How many Vacancies are there for Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
There are total 100 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
Important Links for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
- Jag Pravesh Chandra Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 22 Sr. Resident Posts
- TRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 2207 PG Assistant Posts
- OPTCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 200 Jr Maintenance and Operator Trainee
- BPCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 87 Apprentice Posts
- University of North Bengal Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 54 Professor Posts