Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) posts on Indian Army Recruitment.
|Post||Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)|
|Location||All Over India|
Indian Army Recruitment Details:
|Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)||100||10th/ Matric pass with 45% mks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading sys of D Grade (33% – 40%) in indl subjects or the equivalent of grade which contains 33% and the overall aggregate of C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.|
All Gorkhas (Nepalese and Indian) – Class 10 simple pass
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
17.5 – 21 years
How many Vacancies are there for Indian Army Recruitment 2021?
There are total 100 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
Important Links for Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 350 Navik (GD/DB) and Yantrik Posts
- IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Apply For Office Assistant & Officer (PO/Clerk) Posts
- SJSB Bank Recruitment 2021 – Apply For AGM, DGM and GM Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 351 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Apply For Asst Editor, Proof Reader & Other Posts