IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Deputy Project Manager Posts on IIT Kanpur Recruitment
|Post||Deputy Project Manager Posts|
|Qualification||B.Sc./B.A./B.com./BBA, BCA,Post graduate|
IIT Kanpur Recruitment Details:
|Deputy Project Manager||14||CA/ICWA/CS OR Post graduate (MBA/MCA/M.Com/M.Sc./M.A) + 5years relevant experience OR Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.com./BBA, BCA) + 08 years of relevant experience at appropriate level.||s. 19200-1600-48000.|
Important Dates for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
How many Vacancies are there for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021?
There are total 14 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
The Selection will be based on Zoom/Google Meet online interview. Only short-listed candidates will be informed through email about the date of online interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview if called physically.
Important Links for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2021:
- SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card 2022: Check SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card From Here
- Ladakh Police Admit Card 2022: Check Ladakh Police Admit Card From Here
- BPSC AE Admit Card 2022: Check BPSC AE Admit Card From Here
- BPSC MVI Admit Card 2022: Check BPSC MVI Admit Card From Here
- JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 143 Group-B and C Posts