IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Executive Posts on IDBI Bank Recruitment
IDBI Bank Recruitment Details:
|IDBI Bank Executive Post||920||1. A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD)|
2. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate as on July 01, 2021 and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
|1. Rs.29,000/- per month in the first year|
2. Rs.31,000/- per month in the second year
3. Rs.34,000/- per month in the third year of service.
Important Dates for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021?
Minimum: 20 Years
Maximum: 25 years
How many Vacancies are there for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021?
There are total 920 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Selection will be done on the basis of online test
Important Links for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021:
- SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card 2022: Check SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card From Here
- Ladakh Police Admit Card 2022: Check Ladakh Police Admit Card From Here
- BPSC AE Admit Card 2022: Check BPSC AE Admit Card From Here
- BPSC MVI Admit Card 2022: Check BPSC MVI Admit Card From Here
- JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 143 Group-B and C Posts