Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Deputy Section Officer and Translator Posts on Gujarat High Court Recruitment
|Post||Deputy Section Officer and Translator Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate, 10th Pass, 12 Pass|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Details:
|Deputy Section Officer||63||Graduate from recognized University. 10th or 12th Standard Examination passed with English as one of the Subjects.||Pay Matrix of Rs.39,900/ plus usual allowances|
|Translator||5||Graduate from recognized University. A candidate must possess a certificate regarding Basic Knowledge of computers as prescribed by the State Government from time to time.||Pay Matrix of Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- plus usual allowances|
Important Dates for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021?
18 years to 35 years
How many Vacancies are there for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021?
There are total 68 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021?
SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex/EWS – Rs. 350/- plus usual Bank Charges
Others – Rs. 700/- plus usual Bank Charges
Examination, and Viva Voce/ Interview
Important Links for Gauhati HC Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz