Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Legal Assistant Posts on Gujarat High Court Recruitment
|Post||Legal Assistant Posts|
|Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Details:
|Legal Assistant||16||Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission; Candidates studying in the Fifth Year of a Five Year Law Course, can also apply for the said Post, and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the Fifth Year examination of LL.B., prior to their Appointment; Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation; Acquaintance of vernacular Language.||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
Important Dates for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021?
18 to 35 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per government norms)
How many Vacancies are there for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021?
There are total 16 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Important Links for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz