ESIC Recruitment 2022
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Regional Director Grade-A/ Director Posts on ESIC Recruitment
|Post||Regional Director Grade-A/ Director Posts|
ESIC Recruitment Details:
|Regional Director Grade-A/ Director||62||Officers under Central Government or State Governments or Union territory Administrations or public sector undertakings or statutory and autonomous bodies:-|
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department. or
(ii) with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Level -12 in the pay matrix (Rs. 78800- 209200) or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
(b) possessing bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with ten years experience in financial or administrative matters or dealing with social security schemes or labor laws.
|Level – 13 (Rs.1,23,100-2,15,900)|
Important Dates for ESIC Recruitment 2022:
|Last Date||60 days from its publication|
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
What is the Age Limit for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
How many Vacancies are there for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 62 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz