DRDO Recruitment 2022
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Apprentice (Graduate, Diploma, and ITI) on DRDO Recruitment
|Post||Apprentice (Graduate, Diploma, and ITI)|
|Qualification||Diploma/ ITI/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Com/ B.Sc|
DRDO Recruitment Details:
|Graduate Apprentice||40||B.E/ B.Tech in (ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical), B.Com, and B.Sc||Rs. 9000/- per month|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||60||Diploma in (ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, and Chemical)||Rs. 8000/- per month|
|Trade Apprentice||50||ITI pass out (NCVT/ SCVT affiliation) in [Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, and Welder]||As per Govt. Norms|
Important Dates for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
How many Vacancies are there for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 150 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Selection will be made on the basis of Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
- SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card 2022: Check SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card From Here
- Ladakh Police Admit Card 2022: Check Ladakh Police Admit Card From Here
- BPSC AE Admit Card 2022: Check BPSC AE Admit Card From Here
- BPSC MVI Admit Card 2022: Check BPSC MVI Admit Card From Here
- JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 143 Group-B and C Posts