BTSC Recruitment 2022
BTSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Tutor and Travelling Veterinary Officer Posts on BTSC Recruitment
|Post||Tutor and Travelling Veterinary Officer Posts|
|Qualification||B.Sc/ B.V.Sc/ B.V.Sc & A.H/ M.Sc|
BTSC Recruitment Details:
|Tutor||216||M.Sc Nursing or B.Sc Nursing (Post/ Basic) course or Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration course passed with two years working experience||Level-8|
|Travelling Veterinary Officer||624||(i) B.V.Sc and B.V.Sc & A.H from a recognized university.|
(ii) Must be permanently registered with Veterinary Council.
|Rs.53100 – 167800/-|
Important Dates for BTSC Recruitment 2022:
How to Apply for BTSC Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for BTSC Recruitment 2022?
21 – 40 years
How many Vacancies are there for BTSC Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 840 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for BTSC Recruitment 2022?
SC/ ST/ Female of Reserved and Unreserved category
Out-of-state candidates whether it is female/ male of any category
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz