BEL Recruitment 2022
BEL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts on BEL Recruitment
|Post||Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts|
BEL Recruitment Details:
|Graduate Apprentices||260||(i) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.|
(ii) A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
|Rs.11110 per month|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||100||(i) A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.|
(ii) A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
(iii) A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
|Rs.10400 per month|
Important Dates for BEL Recruitment 2022:
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for BEL Recruitment 2022?
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
How many Vacancies are there for BEL Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 360 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Shortlisting and Document Verification
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz