BDL Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
BDL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Sports personnel Posts on BDL Recruitment
|Post||Sports personnel Posts|
|Qualification||Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
BDL Recruitment Details:
|Cricket (Men)||04||Technical: ITI with National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) or equivalent recognized by the state/central government.|
Non-Technical: SSC, Type Writing Lower (30 WPM) and 06 months Computers Course in Office Applications.
|Ball-Badminton (Men)||03||03 years Diploma or equivalent course in any discipline recognized by State/Central Government|
BCA/B.Sc. (Computers)/B.Sc (Chemistry)/B.Sc. (MPC) – 03 years course.
B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering) is also considered.
Non-Technical: Degree in Commerce/Business Administration (Finance/HR/Social Welfare/PM & IT/Personnel Management/Social Sciences) with minimum 06 months Computers Course in Office Applications.
Important Dates for BDL Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for BDL Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for BDL Recruitment 2021?
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years as on 24 June 2021.
How many Vacancies are there for BDL Recruitment 2021?
There are total of 07 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Important Links for BDL Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz