AP High Court Recruitment 2021
AP High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts on AP High Court Recruitment
|Post||Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts|
AP High Court Recruitment Details:
|Junior Division||55||only those candidates who possess the qualified prescribed under the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2007.||Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,700.|
Important Dates for AP High Court Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for AP High Court Recruitment 2021?
35 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms).
How many Vacancies are there for AP High Court Recruitment 2021?
There are total 55 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Selection of the candidates for the post will be done on the basis of Screening Test (Computer Based Test) and Viva Voce.
Important Links for AP High Court Recruitment 2021:
- SECL Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 450 Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts
- NIOS Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 115 Steno, Director and Other Posts
- SBI SCO Admit Card 2021: Check Assistant Manager Admit Card From Here
- APCOB Admit Card 2021: Check Manager & Staff Nurse Posts Admit Card From Here
- NBE Admit Card 2021: Check Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant and Jr. Accountant Admit Card From Here