WBPDCL Recruitment 2021
WBPDCL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Medical Officer and Staff Nurse Posts on WBPDCL Recruitment
|Post||Medical Officer and Staff Nurse Posts|
|Qualification||GNM/ Degree/ MBBS|
WBPDCL Recruitment Details:
|Medical Officer||11||MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and registered with Medical Council of India/ West Bengal Medical Council.||Rs. 56,100/- in Pay Matrix (PB – 4 Level 8)|
|Staff Nurse||19||Higher Secondary or equivalent in any stream with Degree/ Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from any institute recognized by the State Nursing Council and having registration with authorized Nursing Council.||Rs. 29,000/- in Pay Matrix (PB – 2 Level 4)|
Important Dates for WBPDCL Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for WBPDCL Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for WBPDCL Recruitment 2021?
Medical Officer – 36 years and Staff Nurse – 32 years
How many Vacancies are there for WBPDCL Recruitment 2021?
There are a total of 30 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz