WB Health Recruitment 2021
WB Health Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Community Health Officer Posts on WB Health Recruitment
|Post||Community Health Officer Posts|
|Qualification||B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc|
WB Health Recruitment Details:
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||3000||The candidates who have passed an integrated course of BPCCCH including in B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. In the year 2020-21 from an recognized by West Bengal Nursing Council. They must have a registration certificate/provisional certificate from West Bengal Nursing Council. The candidate should be a resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak Bengali.||Rs.20000/-|
Important Dates for WB Health Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for WB Health Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for WB Health Recruitment 2021?
not exceeding 40 years (There will be relaxation in age +5 years will be given for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per extant rule and order in this regard.)
How many Vacancies are there for WB Health Recruitment 2021?
There are total 3000 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Selection for engagement of CHO would be based on the merit of written and interview.
Important Links for WB Health Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz