TSPSC AEE Syllabus:
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Assistant Executive Engineer, Municipal Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus details are given below….
Syllabus of the Written examination:
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
1. Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Affairs.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
5. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
6. Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
7. Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
9. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
10. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
11. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and
12. Society, Culture, Heritage, Literature of Telangana.
13. Policies of Telangana State.
14. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
15. Basic English. (10th class Standard)
Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Degree Level)
1. Building Materials And Construction
2. Strength of Materials And Theory of Structures
3. RCC and Steel Structures
4. Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
5. Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
6. Environmental Engineering
7. Transportation Engineering
8. Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
9. Estimation, Costing and Construction Management