TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus :
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) Eligibility details is mentioned below…
Preliminary Exam Syllabus:
General Knowledge: The paper on general knowledge will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge: General science, current events of national and international importance, history and culture of India, geography, Indian polity, Indian economy, Indian national movement and freedom struggle, mental ability tests and other related fields.
Main Written Examination:
1. Modern history of India and Indian culture.
2. Social Issues in India and Tamil Nadu.
3. General Aptitude & Mental Ability (SSLC Standard).
1. Indian polity and emerging political trends across the world affecting India.
2. Roll and impact of Science and Technology in the Development of India.
3. Tamil Society – Its Culture and Heritage.
1. Geography of India with Special Reference to Tamil Nadu.
2. Environment, Bio-Diversity, and Disaster Management.
3. Indian Economy – Current economic trends and impact of the global economy on India.