SPMCIL Recruitment 2021
SPMCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Jr. Technician and Fireman Posts on SPMCIL Recruitment
|Post||Jr. Technician and Fireman Posts|
|Qualification||10th pass/ ITI|
SPMCIL Recruitment Details:
|Jr. Technician (Printing)||25||Full-time I.T.I. certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder/ Letter Press Machine Minder/ OffsetPrinting/ Platemaking/ Electroplating/Full-time ITI Course in Plate maker Cum Impostor|
/ Hand Composing along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
|Fireman (RM)||02||(i) 10th Class Passed|
(ii) Certificate in Fireman training from Recognized Institution
Important Dates for SPMCIL Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for SPMCIL Recruitment 2021?
18 – 25 years
How many Vacancies are there for SPMCIL Recruitment 2021?
There are a total of 27 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for SPMCIL Recruitment 2021?
Candidates belonging to General, EWS, and OBC categories candidates have to pay Rs.600 through online mode. Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD are exempted from payment of the application fee. However, the candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD are required to pay only Rs.200/- towards Intimation charges.
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz