SBI PO Recruitment 2021
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Probationary Officer Posts on SBI PO Recruitment
|Post||Probationary Officer Posts|
SBI PO Recruitment Details:
|Probationary Officer Exam||2056||Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant may also apply.||Rs.41960 per month|
Important Dates for SBI PO Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for SBI PO Recruitment 2021?
21 – 30 years
How many Vacancies are there for HC Recruitment 2021?
There are total 2056 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for SBI PO Recruitment 2021?
General/ OBC/ EWS candidates have to pay Rs.750 through debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Preliminary Examination, Main Exam and Interview
Important Links for SBI PO Recruitment 2021:
- SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2020: Check SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern From Here
- SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2020: Check SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus From Here
- SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility 2020: Check SSC Junior Engineer Eligibility From Here
- SACON Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 36 Junior Research Biologist and Other Posts
- SAMEER Recruitment 2021 – Apply For 28 Graduate and Diploma Apprentice Posts