RRC Secunderabad Group D Posts Selection Procedure:
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) recruits personnel for the various posts under Group D. The Selection Procedure followed by RRC for hiring personnel has been detailed below…
Selection Procedure: The Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of the Recruitment Procedure…
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Questions would be Objective Type
- Questions would be on General Knowledge/Awareness/Mathematics/Reasoning etc (of 10th class standard)
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 marks for marks allotted to that question.
- Qualifying marks for unreserved candidates would be 40% and 30% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Physical Efficiency Test:
- Candidates who have qualified in Written Examination will be called for PET in 1:3 ratio.
- Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
- Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Medical Examination and Document Verification:
- Candidates who qualify in PET and who are medically fit would be called for Verification of Original Certificates.
- Final recruitment panel will be strictly based on merit position obtained in written examination.