RRC Kolkata Group D Posts Selection Procedure:
RRC Kolkata Group D Posts Selection Procedure: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Kolkata recruits personnel in various Group D posts in specified categories of Eastern Railway. The Selection Procedure followed by RRC for hiring personnel has been detailed below…
Selection Procedure: The Selection Procedure followed by RRC is explained below in form of various stages of the Recruitment Procedure…
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Questions would be Objective Type
- Questions would be on General Knowledge/Awareness/Mathematics/Reasoning etc (of 10th class standard).
- Questions will be in Hindi, English, Urdu and Bengali.
Physical Efficiency Test:
- Candidates who have qualified in Written Examination will be called for PET.
2, Male candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1500 meters in six minutes in one chance.
- Female candidates should be able to run for a distance of 400 meters in three minutes in one chance.
Medical Examination and Document Verification:
- Candidates who qualify also in PET and who are medically fit would be called for Verification of Original Certificates.
- Final recruitment panel will be strictly based on merit position obtained in written examination.