RRB Technicians Eligibility:
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits personnel for the posts of Technician Vacancies. The following are the eligibility details to apply for the Technicians vacancy.
1. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Age Limit: Minimum age limit would be 18 years and the maximum age limit would be 30 years.
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
1. SC/ST candidates – 5 years
2. OBC candidates – 3 years
3. For Ex-Servicemen, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
4. By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
5. By 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) UR, (13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST)
6. Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from husband but not remarried shall be 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
7. No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against unreserved vacancies
8. The date of birth for candidates for different age groups, should be between the dates given below: (Both dates inclusive)
|S.No||Age Group||Upper Date of Birth||Lower Date of Birth|
|1.||18 to 30||02.07-1982||02.07.1979||02.07.1977||01.07.1994|
3. Educational Qualification:
1. Pass in 1st year B.Sc.(Physics) or Pass in 10+2 stage in Higher Secondary in Science i.e. Physics or Mathematics for Technician Signal Gr.II.
2. Matriculation plus course completed Act Apprenticeship/ ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT in Electrician/Electrical Fitter/Wireman/Electronics/Information Technology/TV & Radio/Instrumentation/Computer/Computer Networking/Data Networking or 10+2 with Physics and Maths.