RPSC PTI Eligibility:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Physical Training Instructor Competitive Exam Eligibility details are mentioned below…
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum 18 years & maximum 35 years.
S.No. Candidates Category- Max Age Relaxation
- SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC Male candidates of Rajasthan -5
- SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC Female candidates of Rajasthan -10
- General Women candidates -5
- Widow & Divorced Women candidates -No max age limit
- Persons with Disabilities General-10
BC/ SBC- 13
SC/ ST- 15
Note: Persons with Disabilities candidates of Rajasthan (Equal Opportunities,
Protection of Rights and Full Participation) rules as follows “Provided that in
cases of exceptional hardship the State Govt may further relax the age limit.
6. The upper age limit for the Ex-servicemen will be 50 years.
1. A. For PTI Grade-II Posts: Candidates should possess the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education.
B. For PTI Grade-III Posts: Candidates should possess the qualification of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) of Certificate in Physical Education (C.P.Ed.) or Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.).
2. Essential Qualification: Working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.