PGCIL Recruitment 2022
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Assistant posts on PGCIL Recruitment
|Post||Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.)|
PGCIL Recruitment Details:
|AET post||105||Full Time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.||Rs.40,000 – 3% – 1,40,000 (IDA)|
Important Dates for PGCIL Recruitment 2022:
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for PGCIL Recruitment 2022?
How many Vacancies are there for PGCIL Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 105 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
What is the application fees for PGCIL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through online mode.
A valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz