OPSC Recruitment 2021
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Assistant Professor Posts on OPSC Recruitment
|Post||Assistant Professor Posts|
OPSC Recruitment Details:
Candidates should have possessed a Master Degree, with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade, in the concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University.
Provided that for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, SEBC and Persons with Disabilities categories, the requirement of securing at least 55 % marks shall be reduced to 50 % marks or its equivalent grade.
Have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) meant for appointment of Assistant Professor (Stage-I) or must have acquired a Ph.D Degree in the concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or a Foreign University.
Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2021:
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for OPSC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates must not be above 45 Years of age and under 21 years of age on the last date of receiving/submission of online application.
How many Vacancies are there for OPSC Recruitment 2021?
There are total 606 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Important Links for OPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-2) Quiz – Free Chapter-wise Medieval History Quiz
- Bhakti and Sufi Movement(Part-1) Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Provincial Dynasty of North India and Deccan Province Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Delhi Sultanate : Literature Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz
- Vijayanagara Empire Quiz – Free Chapter wise Medieval History Quiz