NLC Recruitment 2022
NLC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility, Admit Card, Salary, Last Date, Qualifications, Exam Fees: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts on NLC Recruitment
|Post||Graduate and Technician Apprentice Posts|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu|
NLC Recruitment Details:
|Graduate Apprentice||250||A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.||Rs.15028 per month|
|Technician Apprentice||300||A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.||Rs.12524 per month|
Important Dates for NLC Recruitment 2022:
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested applicants can submit their applications online through This Official Link.
What is the Age Limit for NLC Recruitment 2022?
As Per Apprenticeship Rules
How many Vacancies are there for NLC Recruitment 2022?
There are a total of 550 Vacancies according to the official advertisement.
Shortlisting and Certificate Verification
- SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card 2022: Check SSC Selection Post 9 Exam Admit Card From Here
- Ladakh Police Admit Card 2022: Check Ladakh Police Admit Card From Here
- BPSC AE Admit Card 2022: Check BPSC AE Admit Card From Here
- BPSC MVI Admit Card 2022: Check BPSC MVI Admit Card From Here
- JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 143 Group-B and C Posts